The Next Move is Unknown

9/12/2009 04:17:00 PM Postado por Vini Barros

I was reading an old book, the one I studied English, and I just opened into a page with this text bellow, I did not remember this passage of the book and I liked it, so I decided to post here.

"If I had my life to live over.
I'd try to make more mistakes.
I would relax.
I would be sillier than I have been this trip.
I know of very few things I would take seriously.
I would take more changes.
I would take more trips.
I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers and watch more sunsets.
I would eat more and less beans.
I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.
You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and more sanely and sensibly.
Hour after hour, day after day.
Oh, I have had my moments and, if I had to do it over again, I'd have more of them.
In fact, I'd try to have nothing else, just moments, one after another.
If I had my life to live over.
I would start bare-footed earlier in the spring and saty that way later in the fall.
I would play hooky more.
I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.
I'd pick more daisies."

Well it's not too late to me I guess, I'll try to live my life a bit deeper from now.
   Let's ride into the sunset, and feel the warming breeze.

1 comentários:

  1. Unknown disse...

    "warming breeze"???? U mean "hot breeze"! Belém remember?! XD hehehe