From Now and Then

8/15/2010 12:49:00 PM Postado por Vini Barros

Have you ever felt yourself as an useless person? Well if you haven't, then you're lucky. Cause I did, many times in fact, and right now I'm feeling it again. I have nothing. I'm not skillful in anything, I don't have a good appearance, I don't run after my goals, and as everyone says I easily quit things. So I guess the problem is within me, maybe I'm all wrong, maybe I deserve nothing at all, I don't know, and I hate being like this, but what can I do to change it? Many things I know, but I'm to lazy to make the first move, I'm too idiot, too incompetent, I'm such a looser. Well,  I'm gonna end up like this, as a looser, and I'm getting used with this idea, sometimes I wish I was never born, things would be easier, right? I'm too coward even to finish up myself. 
Where do I go? What to do? Who am I? All I have are those question that echoes inside of me, and every time they come up in my mind, I get hurt deep within for not having the answers, and maybe, I'll never answer them.... 


0 comentários: